[COMPETITION CLOSED] Do you fancy yourself an e-liquid flavour alchemist? Mixing to your own preferences is one thing, but what would another vaper think of your concoction? Let TopQ help you find out…
E-Liquid Mixing Competition
We’re giving you the chance to prove your flavour-mixing mettle. Simply choose any of TopQ’s e-liquids and blend them to create your own unique flavour. Choose up to three e-liquids, but no less than two, and share whether 0mg or 12mg nicotine strengths were used. Don’t’ forget to give your ratios! Not sure where to start? There’s a wealth of Tips on Mixing E-Liquid Flavours. When all is vaped and done, what will you name your flavour?
- Strawberry Menthol
- Chewing Gum
- Pipe Tobacco
- Iced Menthol
- Mixed Berry
- Energy Drink
- Double Apple
The E-liquid Judging Process
Using TopQ e-cigarettes, our judging panel will then put your concoction to the test based on the following criteria: taste, smell, throat hit, vapour production and name. You’ll want to strike a nice balance between the above four characteristics, and the name will have to be a fitting description, to win a judge’s vote.
Win your E-Liquid Recipe and More!
Weekly winners will walk away with a 60% discount TopQ voucher to use at checkout. These entrants will be entered into a final, randomised draw where the winner will be awarded a TopQ hamper, including 10 e-liquids of their choice and a…wait for it…E-Volve e-cigarette!
So, do you have what it takes to be dubbed an e-liquid alchemist? Then let the flavour mixing games begin!
Closing Date: COMPETITION CLOSED
Terms and Conditions
- All persons entering the TopQ and What’s your Flavour E-Liquid “Competition” (“the promotional competition”) (“the entrants”) agree that the competition rules as set out in these terms and conditions are binding on them.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the entrant or the promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“the CPA”).
- The entrant acknowledges that by submitting his or her entry to the competition he or she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these terms and conditions before entering and he or she understands and agrees to the terms and conditions.
Rules of the Competition
- This promotional competition will start on 26 November 2014 and end on 17 December 2014.
- The prize:
- One (1) winner will receive a 60% discount TopQ voucher, weekly, totalling three (3) winners.
- One (1) overall winner will win a hamper consisting of:
- 10 x e-liquids of the winner’s choice, and
- 1 x TopQ E-Volve e-cigarette in a colour of the winner’s choice.
- In order to qualify as an entrant for this promotional competition:
- the entrant must live in the Republic of South Africa;
- the entrant must provide correct and full personal details, as required; and
- the entrant must be 18 years old or older.
- the entrant cannot be a juristic entity and must be an individual;
- To enter the promotional competition, the entrant must: ‑
- Enter via the entry form on the TopQ website.
- The promoter, TopQ and any related entity – directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants, the suppliers of goods or services in connection with this promotional competition, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the above names parties and their respective spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members are not permitted to participate in this promotional competition.
Selection of Winners
- The weekly winners will be selected every Monday up until the end of the competition.
- The overall winner will be selected on Monday, 5 January 2015 (this date is subject to change without notice).
- The entrants to whom the prizes will be awarded to will be selected through a random draw.
- The winners will be contacted via email or telephonically in the week commencing 12 January 2015 (this date is subject to change without notice). TopQ reserves the right to disqualify a winner if he/she does not respond to the email or telephone call within one week of winner selection and select a replacement winner from the competition entries. In such circumstances, the replacement winner shall be contacted via email or telephonically by TopQ as soon as reasonably practicable and shall be required to respond to TopQ in the manner set out in such correspondence. In the event that the replacement winner fails to respond to TopQ as required, then the provisions of this clause shall apply to that new winner in the same way as if he/she were the original winner.
- TopQ reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions as well as terminate the Competition at any time. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the Competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against TopQ, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
- By entering the competition in accordance with its terms, you are entering a promotional competition for the purposes of the Consumer Protection Act, 2008 (“CPA“) and the promotional competition will be conducted in accordance with the relevant provisions of the CPA. Should you win a prize in the competition, you undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the promoter/sponsor to comply with its obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to (i) providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the prize (including providing proof of address and identity number) and (ii) signing receipt of the prize upon its delivery.
- The promoter shall conduct the competition, and the promoter’s decision on any matter related to the competition, including the selection of prize winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The names of the prize winners will be published on the TopQ website. Winners may be requested to take part in the promoters’ publicity campaigns or to allow their names and likenesses to be used by the promoter for promotional purposes. Winners are, however, entitled to decline such request.