If quitting smoking is a priority in 2015, TopQ is giving you the chance to get one step closer to achieving it…with our e-cigarette and e-liquid competition!
Replace a Habit with a Habit
Someone clever once said, “New Year’s resolutions are about someday.” With the staggering statistic of 92% of people who set them don’t fulfil their goal, that someone was probably right…to a certain extent.
That doesn’t have to be the case! You can turn your “someday” into today. With something as simple as an e-cigarette, you can start your journey to quitting smoking now. And the bonus is that it won’t even feel like you’ve stopped.
With an e-cigarette from TopQ, you can keep the action of smoking, minus the 7,000 chemicals that come with its tobacco counterpart. And they say bad habits are the hardest to break? Luckily, they also say you can break it by replacing it with a good one. Ain’t that something? We’re giving you the chance to break the habit on us…
WIN a TopQ E-Cigarette!
A state-of-the-art TopQ e-cigarette is up for grabs! And should you walk away with the prize, you’ll also get 10 e-liquids to go with your new device. Bonus! This is a 5-month supply for a person who smokes an average of 15 cigarettes a day. Smoke less than that, then you’ll really be scoring…and saving not only the money you would have spent on cigarettes, but also the R900 this prize is worth!
How to Enter the Competition
Entering is easy! Simply FOLLOW any of TopQ’s social platforms…
Then SHARE the following message to the platform you followed using the social buttons below:
“I’ve just entered to #WinanEcig and #eliquids with TopQ! You can, too: Enter now! http://bit.ly/1J2Ubr8″
Don’t forget to tag TopQ in your message. Following us already? You can still enter by sharing the above message to the social platform you’ve connect with us on…
Closing date: 16 February 2015
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- All persons entering the TopQ E-Cigarette and E-Liquid “Competition” (“the promotional competition”) (“the entrants”) agree that the competition rules as set out in these terms and conditions are binding on them.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the entrant or the promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“the CPA”).
- The entrant acknowledges that by submitting his or her entry to the competition he or she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these terms and conditions before entering and he or she understands and agrees to the terms and conditions.
Rules of the Competition
- This promotional competition will start on 19 January 2015 and end on 16 February 2015.
- The prize:
- Three (3) winners will win a 50% disocunt voucher. Each winner will be chosen once a week.
- One (1) winner will receive an electroncic cigarette, as well as, 10 e-liquids, valued at R900 in total.
- In order to qualify as an entrant for this promotional competition:
- the entrant must provide correct and full personal details, as required; and
- the entrant must be 18 years old or older.
- the entrant cannot be a juristic entity and must be an individual;
- To enter the promotional competition, the entrant must: ‑
- Follow any of TopQ’s social platform, and
- Share the following message, and tag TopQ there within, to the platform they followed:
“I’ve just entered to #WinanEcig and #eliquids with TopQ! You can, too: Enter now!”
- The promoters, TopQ and any related entity – directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants, the suppliers of goods or services in connection with this promotional competition, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the above names parties and their respective spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members are not permitted to participate in this promotional competition.
Selection of Winners
- The weekly winners will be selected on the following consecutive Mondays:
26 January 2015
2 February 2015
9 February 2015
(these dates are subject to change without notice)
- The final winner will be selected on Monday, 16 February 2015 (this date is subject to change without notice).
- The entrants to whom the prizes will be awarded to will be selected through a random draw.
- The winners will be contacted via email or telephonically on each of the aforemention dates (these dates are subject to change without notice). TopQ reserves the right to disqualify a winner if he/she does not respond to the email or telephone call within one week of winner selection and select a replacement winner from the competition entries. In such circumstances, the replacement winner shall be contacted via email or telephonically by TopQ as soon as reasonably practicable and shall be required to respond to TopQ in the manner set out in such correspondence. In the event that the replacement winner fails to respond to TopQ as required, then the provisions of this clause shall apply to that new winner in the same way as if he/she were the original winner.
- TopQ reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions as well as terminate the Competition at any time. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the Competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against TopQ, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
- By entering the competition in accordance with its terms, you are entering a promotional competition for the purposes of the Consumer Protection Act, 2008 (“CPA“) and the promotional competition will be conducted in accordance with the relevant provisions of the CPA. Should you win a prize in the competition, you undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the promoter/sponsor to comply with its obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to (i) providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the prize (including providing proof of address and identity number) and (ii) signing receipt of the prize upon its delivery.
- The promoter shall conduct the competition, and the promoter’s decision on any matter related to the competition, including the selection of prize winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The names of the prize winners will be published on the TopQ website. Winners may be requested to take part in the promoters’ publicity campaigns or to allow their names and likenesses to be used by the promoter for promotional purposes. Winners are, however, entitled to decline such request.